Computer Technology can assist with all your Computing needs.
Sales and Support.
Desktops, Laptops, Servers.
Internet Services – Connections, Domains, Websites, emails and Hosting
A4, A3 Document Scanners. With automated workflows, staff can complete jobs in a fraction of the time. It’s no wonder more and
more organisations are moving from paper-based workflows to digital ones. Our extensive range of scanners transform paper documents into digital with crisp clarity and true colour, and partner with our printers for smooth and easy connectivity. With a Canon scanner, staff can create and send digital
documents at the touch of a button, eliminating time-consuming paperwork for good.
Total IP Surveillance Solutions Designed to work together seamlessly, Honeywell Video products provide you with the technology you need to deliver sophisticated security solutions – from the simplest to the most challenging. These Surveillance Solutions systems are Plug and Play requiring minimal configuration.This month we have an exclusive offer on a 8 Channel DVR system including 6 cameras, software and 2 years warranty, learn more to take a closer look… A4, A3 Document Scanners & Capture Kodak Alaris offers the broadest array of document imaging products, services and solutions available. From innovative scanners to powerfully intuitive software to world-renowned service, Kodak deliver exceptional quality, productivity and responsiveness to meet your needs and address the business demands of the digital world. Discover why Kodak Alaris should be your partner of choice for advanced-yet-easy document imaging technologies. Introducing the Datalogic Falcon X3
The Falcon X3 mobile computer delivers the ultimate in ruggedness, ergonomics, computing and data capture technologies.
The New Powerscan 9500 series
Regardless of the size of your warehouse, how many items you control, or how many shipments you manage, Datalogic can help you achieve more
Computer Support, Managed Services
Harware and Software Sales
– Ad-Hoc Support
– Managed and Monitoring Services
– Cloud Services – Mail / Archive / Backup / VOIP
– Internet Setup and Support – ISP / Domains / Websites
– Sales – Hardware / Software / Licensing
– Servers / Desktops / Notebooks / UPS
– Networking – Routers / Wireless / POE / Switches and Firewalls
– Cargowise One
– Customs and ICS
– Digital Certificates – SSL and Gatekeeper
– Warehouse Barcode Scanners
– Barcode Label Printers
– Cabling Contractors
A Support Plan can limit your IT costs and alleviate IT issues allowing you concentrate on your business, NOT your IT.Remote and Onsite Support
- AdHoc (No Contract) or Contract with Priority response
- Premium – Standard – Basic and Monitoring Contracts available
- Networking setup including Wireless, VPN and Internet
- Server and Desktop Troubleshooting, upgrades or Install
- Virus removal and PC rebuild
- Internet Services – ISP setup, Domain, Web and Mail hosting
- ediEnterprise and Customs digital certificate support – WiseTech Partner
CTC is now offering BASIC Support
• Monthly Base Fee per site.
• Capped quick Telephone Support and Remote Support. 5-10 mins in duration
• Approximately 10 calls per month.
• if over 15 mins will be charged as a full support call.
• Used to give flexability to allow quick support calls for a cappped Monthly fee.
CTC can still tailor a Server Monitoring package to allow you peace of mind. Giving you the knowledge of your Servers status at a glance.
Daily emails with clear details on your servers ranging from Disk Space, Backups Status, Exchange Store, Antivirus Updates and much more.
computer support managed services sales