WiseTech Global’s latest software ‘CargoWise One’ takes the Freight Forwarding Industry to the next level. In order to keep up with the technology needed to run this software WiseTech Global has appointed CTC as an Authorised WiseTechnical Partner for Cargowise One to support organisations IT needs.
CTC is in regular consultation with WiseTech Global to ensure we are recommending the most appropriate system requirements for our customers. Below are the ‘ediEnterprise’ software system requirements. CTC systems easily exceed these requirements Workstations.
Workstations or Laptops
Servers for File – Printing – email – Database. Also Remote servers.
Small Office Server – for standard File and Print.
Large Office Server – for File – Print – Emails and or SQL datase
- Offices with more then 10-15 concurrent users will need to purchase SQL Server Licences. SQL server 2012 Enterprise Edition is now Minimum requirement for Self Hosted ediEnterprise.
- Local Network should be 1Gb Ethernet or better.
- Each Enterprise server (Including all replicated remote branches) needs a single POP3 account and a SMTP forwarding host to the outside world. ie customs CMR..
- Backups–Clients should have a suitable backup device capable of backing up the data and logs for ‘Enterprise’.
- Latest service packs for Operating Systems and SQL Server should be updated.
Assistance in setup and backup of Customs digital certificates for ICS (Type2 AO, Type2 or Type3)
Certificates – Manager – Standard and Device
Select specific type